Pages

Monday, April 26, 2010

Wednesday April 25, 1990

We went on a long run ("mailbox run") in Phys-Ed class. Sergio and I went to Sporting Life after school. Then I went to my mom's office at Hairistocracy. We then grabbed Gabe, some Chinese food and all headed home together.






[Note: my mom had started working at a hair salon called Hairistocracy on Yonge north of Eglinton. She rented a room in the salon and did her esthetician stuff. The owners of the salon were these 2 great guys that I became like family - Gino is Italian and was married with a couple kids. Ray on the other hand was a single Maltese stud that shagged a different hot chick every night of the week. We lost touch with those guys, but I still think about them every once in a while. Gino had the best jokes and Ray had the best conquest stories.]

No comments: