Pages

Sunday, June 15, 2008

Monday June 13, 1988

Gary and I did a repeat performance of our geography presentation, this time in front of the entire school at the year end assembly. Gary and I also got into a fight with Gary Don. Cliff, Brian, Gary and I went swimming at O.T.P. I got a job at the McDonalds at Bathurst and Fisherville. Granny came over for dinner. Brooke Lawrence called me.

(Note: I don't recall why Gary Don was so irate but I recall literaly hiding out in the principal's office waiting for the coast to be clear to go home. Gary Don wasn't a big guy but there was something about the intensity in his eyes that said 'crazy'. No idea what O.T.P. stands for. The McDonalds I got a job at is the same place I had my 6th birthday party and basically where I hung out as a little kid when we lived on 5 Fisherville. It was a homecoming of sorts!)

No comments: