Pages

Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Friday June 10, 1988

I got 15/20 on my soccer ball (that I had to sew) in home economics. Bri and I played tennis at lunch. I asked Melissa Katzman to be my date to graduation - she said yes ... enthusiastically. Ryan and I went to Markham Place after school. We then went over to Shelby's place so he could ask her to graduation. Shelby was best friend's with Melissa and had the best pair of breasts in German Mills (and I mean that 100% in a flattering way). Yves and I went to Video Invasion and the JCC that night.


(Note: Brian was a mediocre tennis player that beat me and that got him excited about his potential in the sport. He then went on to become a decent player years later ... thanks to my mediocrity giving him the confidence to pursue it).

(Note: I don't recall if I had actually spoken to Melissa once in 2 years prior to asking her to graduation, but a great move on my part. She was cute as hell and just didn't happen to be in the "cool group" ... but by no means a nerd ... just independent. If you ever read this Melissa, give me another chance!)

No comments: