Pages

Sunday, December 26, 2010

Tuesday December 25, 1990

Christmas Day! It rained most of the day so we just walked down the strip and had a shitty lunch. We stayed down there in the evening and hit a few bars. At one point Yuri and I took off on our own and checked out another bar close to where the rest of the guys were. When we headed back to reconnect with the other guys they were already outside and Gabe went nuts on me. His buddies had to break it up because Gabe was so pissed. I didn't tell him where I was going and he got freaked out by my 'disappearance'.

[Note - At the time I thought Gabe was an ass; but looking back I can appreciate the responsibility he had, and how concerned he got when I went missing. The beating my dad would have given him if I did go missing would be have been worse.]

No comments: