Pages

Tuesday, August 04, 2009

Monday July 31, 1989

Guy's aunt, whom we called "doda", took us to Disney Land. We stood in line to ride Space Mountain for like 2 hours. Guy gave Erin some serious beatings.

[Note - "doda" simply means aunt in Hebrew]

[Note - Guy and I would crash in the TV room and Erin was in a bedroom but heard one of us fart so she said "who farted?" and I started laughing my ass off. So then Erin kept saying it and we kept laughing until Doda came out and told us to keep quiet. Then we had crazy giggles and Erin, just as we were falling asleep and it was quiet, would say it again. Finally Guy went in to her room and pummeled her. I always felt bad because I kind of egged her on. Oh well. We still to this day laugh our asses off anytime someone says "whooooo farted?" I guess you had to be there.]

No comments: