Pages

Monday, February 04, 2008

Wednesday February 3, 1988

French books due. I had lunch at Singer's place. In gym class a bunch of us were teasing Jakub, with me being the ringleader. When I entered the changeroom after class he jumped me (of course my friends were more interested in seeing a good fight than letting me know I was about to get whooped). I could hold my own but this Jakub was a really tough kid. His knee was all hacked up from an accident with a chainsaw. His first day at school (after arriving from Czechoslovakia) we lost a tennis ball on the roof during red ass and the next thing we knew Jakub was on the school roof showering us with tennis balls lost over the years. Anyway, I managed to rope a dope until our teacher Mr. Goldberg came in and when I was safely behind the teacher I yelled "At least I didn't rape Shelly!" (which was a childish rumor going around ... there was no actual rape as none of us had any idea how this sex thing worked yet). Anyway, one of my more cowardly moments. I went to Ryan's place after school to work on science.

No comments: