Pages

Thursday, April 19, 2007

Sunday April 19, 1987


I played tennis with Gabe, Ven & his other friend at Bayview Fairways courts. I ended up spending the rest of the afternoon with Brian and Hart. That night Hart, Brian & I slept over at Singer's place. We were playing this game that whoever made a noise all the other guys would give them a few punches. It was just playful little skirmishes until I was the one to make a noise. The next thing I know Hart takes a running jump off the bed, double knee drop onto my back. I got completely winded and couldn't breath. Needless to say I got totally freaked out because I thought I was going to die and Singer's mom was not amused. I really know how to pick best friends.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

"playful little skirmishes" ???

who was your babysitter? Jean Paul?