Pages

Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Saturday February 7th, 1987



Hart, Jordi and I went to Sports Connection to check out some hockey cards and other collectibles. Took the subway downtown. We walked along Yonge Street and I got totally run over by a biker. Not motorcycle. Bicycle. I remember thinking I was dead, coming to and hearing the guy crying 'my bike ... my bike'. Bastrad. Hart thought it was hilarious ... our friendship begins the declining stage. Eventually recovered. Went to Town & Country that night with Hart to see 'Outrageous Fortune' starring Shelley Long and Bette Midler. I'm pretty sure it didn't take the Oscar that year. Went to hang out at Lime Rickey's after (the one on Steeles - not the Eglington version in the pic).


Hart & I saw 'Outrageous Fortune' and went to Lime Rickey's

No comments: