Pages

Tuesday, August 05, 2008

Friday August 5, 1988

Guy, Brad and I went swimming at Jordi's place. We all went to grab a slice from Tony at Pizza Chef for lunch. A new all ages club called Surf Club opened up Bathurst and Steeles. We went and stayed until 11:30pm.

Note: Pizza Chef was located at a little strip mall at John and Aileen. It was next to Mac's Milk and over the years we spent a surprisingly large amount of time in that parking lot.

Note 2: I remember that night at Surf Club quite well. That was the first time I saw Erin Santilli and her friends. She was outrageously good looking and I although I don't think we ended up chatting with her clique that night, our paths would overlap years later. New Order's "Bizarre Love Triangle" was the last song of the night.


View Larger Map

No comments: